Information For Readers
We encourage readers to sign up for the publishing notification service for this journal. Use the Register link at the top of the home page for the journal. This registration will result in the reader receiving the Table of Contents by email for each new issue of the journal. This list also allows the journal to claim a certain level of support or readership. See the journal's Privacy Statement, which assures readers that their name and email address will not be used for other purposes.
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Manuscript submitted to the Journal should normally be between 4,000 to 6,000 words or between 8-10 pages with single space and should be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 150-200 words, containing the importance of the topic, objective, method, findings, and conclusion.
- Use A4 paper size. Margin for top, right, and bottom side is 2,5 cm. Margin for left side is 3 cm.
- Please use references in the last 5 years. 50% of the references used must be scientific articles from reputable and indexed journals.
- Manuscript can be written in Indonesian or English. Abstract writes in English and Indonesian. Abstract length maximum 250 words
- Systematic of the article: Introduction, Literature Review, Research Methods, Result and Discussion, Conclusion, Recommendation, and Reference.
- For further information about terms of writing. Please download the article template on sidebar menu.